Youth Buddhist Cultural Training Course
Sayadaw will conduct the Buddhist Cultural Training Course every Saturday from 5:00pm and the teacher will teach Burmese language after Sayadaw teaching.
It is a great chance for adults and children to study Buddhist culture during this time and it’s free of charge. See our photo gallery during this course.
By learning both theoretical and practical aspects of Sasana,
- children can communicate to each other friendly and politely
- children will learn to respect their parents more and speak to them more politely
- it will reduce the desire to commit crimes (e.g. drugs, stealing cars, break and entry, theft, etc)
- it can make them free from mental suffering
- to understand the teaching of Buddha
Please contact centre to find out more about this.